Blackhorse Brewhouse is the brewing arm of Blackrock Brasserie restaurant and microbrewery located in the Sutherland Shire. We have recently taken on an experienced Head Brewer and we now need an experienced sales rep to get out and push the beers.
This is a great role for someone looking at taking up the challenge of establishing a relatively new craft beer brand…and for someone who loves beer!
– Full time role
– Based out of Blackrock Brasserie in the Sutherland Shire but requiring travel all over Sydney
– Building and management of a data base of all On and Off licenced venues
– Attending of all festivals, trade shows, event nights and running tour and tasting events at the brewery
– Base salary with commission upon achieving sales targets
– Flexible hours
– Proven track record in previous sales role
– Current Drivers Licence
– Solid communication skills
– Passion for quality craft beer
Other things to consider:
– We are looking for a real ‘people’ person.
Source: Australian Brews News
Read the full article here.