Cellar/Sales Person at Third State Brewing
Do you want to start a career in the craft brewing industry where you can learn many aspects of the business in a growing company? This may be your opportunity.
Position begins at 25 hours weekly with expectation to expand in the next six months. Hourly wage plus commission on sales.
Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) in a safe manner, position will be responsible for the operation and upkeep of equipment and maintaining quality control throughout all aspects of the brewing processes. Duties include.
• Receive and process raw material and perform inventory counts (5%)
• Cleaning and filling of kegs/cans (10%)
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and brewery/tasting room areas (20%)
• Sale and delivery of kegs to accounts using company vehicle (20%)
• Stage brewing ingredients to maintain efficient production (10%)
• Record instrument readings of beer during fermentation and carb
Source: New Jersey Craft Beer
Read the full article here.