A July programming note. This is the month when there are 73 events happening at any given time, including 927 beer festivals. Roughly. But one of these is not like the others and deserves the spotlight when it arrives: Puckerfest, Belmont Station’s celebration of the sour and wild. It starts today, with special beers pouring every day through next week. Here’s the lineup:
- Today, Tuesday, July 14: Breakside. Passionfruit Sour, Bellwether, Bricolage, Framboise.
- Wednesday, July 15: Cascade. Sixteen (!) taps pouring, including the usual Wonka-esque creations of Ron Gansberg and team.
- Thursday, July 16: Double Mountain. Tahoma and Devil’s Kriek, as always, plus the debut of Peche Mode, a peach beer.
- Friday, July 17: Out-of-state Day. Offereings from (among others) Russian River, Crooked Stave, New Belgium, and Firestone Walker plus kegs that have been squirreled away for years.
- Saturday, July 18: Block 15 and De Garde. At least four beers from each brewery.
- Sunday, July 19: Upright. Small World
Read the full article here.