I’ll be frank: 2020 has been rough. In a year in which everything is uncertain and basically all events have been canceled, I have a spot of bright news: the Vail Craft Beer Classic is ON! But beer festivals are crowded, so how is this possible in the era of COVID-19? Let me introduce the concept of the socially distant beer fest.
Safe Sips – How it Works:
- Masks will be required in some areas of the festival when mingling and chatting with brewers.
- Collect samples from the breweries on your tray and take your beers back to your area to remove your mask and drink your samples with your group. **Bring your own blanket and/or lawn chairs to stake out an area to taste and listen to music.**
- Brewers will be required to wear masks and gloves, handing out single use cups for samples.
- Hand Sanitizer will be readily available all over the event.
- Limited number of attendees: only 175 tickets are available for each session.
Sounds pretty great, right? But what about the beer? Check out the l
Source: Colorado Beer Girl
Read the full article here.