A whole lot of breweries will be closing before these are launched tomorrow.
As a public service, we wanted to save everyone the time of searching 30-plus brewery Facebook/Twitter/Instagram pages and just list any and all schedule changes for Tuesday right here. You are welcome in advance. As more breweries post their times, we will keep updating this post.
Albuquerque metro area breweries (and one beer store)
- Ale Republic: they are hosting a 4th of July Cookout from 5 to 8 p.m., though obviously this is now pending the status of that nearby forest fire
- Blue Grasshopper (both locations): open normal hours (11 a.m.-10 p.m.)
- Boese Brothers: TBA
- Bosque (all locations): closing at 8 p.m.
- Bow & Arrow: open 1 to 7 p.m.
- Boxing Bear: closing at 7 p.m.
- Broken Trail: TBA
- Canteen: TBA
- Cazuela’s: TBA
- Chama River: TBA
- Desert Valley/The Craftroom: TBA
- Dialogue: TBA
- Drafty Kilt: closed for the holiday
- Duel (taproom): open normal hours, with $1 off beers all day and 10 percent off growlers
- Flix Brewho
Source: NM Dark Side Brew Crew
Read the full article here.